Saturday, October 12, 2013

EXERCISE 5 (NON-OBJECTIVE SHAPES)

                In this exercise we have given one minute to draw on a one half white cartolina without seeing it, because we are instructed by our instructor to close our while doing this task. The reason for this is that we will be able to have a non-formal drawing and after that we will put different color on it and we will make sure that all area will be filled with colors and after that we are instructed to put our own desired title of the drawing.




                The thing that I have learned in this exercise is that, it helped me improved my talent in executing the color. And the same as from the previous activity it really improves my ability in doing this artwork and helped me to have long patience and tempered, because executing the different colors was very hard and tricky and it really needs more time for me to do it especially my artwork is very tiny and hard to determine what else I must put a color. In addition, I have to trace it as much as possible review it many times to be sure that all are filled with colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment