Friday, October 11, 2013

EXERCISE 2 (BOTTLE AND PLANTS WITH SHADES)

                In this exercise we drew a bottle with a plant beside it. We used some techniques in order to balance the two models and we have to make it look like its original image depending on where we positioned. We also drew squares with different shades and our instructor give as specific measurement that we should follow as uniformity.




                The thing that I learned in this exercise is that I already know how to balance the measurement on how I am going to make estimation on certain image, so that I can come up a good result of my drawing. Another thing is, I also know how to adjust and make a plan on how I can execute my work, because it needs to plan before starting the drawing and it really needs patience in doing this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment