Friday, October 11, 2013

EXERCISE 1 (VISUALIZATION)

                In this exercise we will have to visualize things and we are free to decide of what we will draw that represents freedom, unity, strength and energy, as long as we can give its meaning or description why we choose to draw that certain symbols, or sample pictures and of course with its corresponding explanations.









                The things that I have learned from this exercise are: it helped me a lot in enhancing my critical thinking and visualization though it’s very hard for me to decide what should I draw at that time but in the end I made it. Another thing is that, it helps me improved my drawing ability because honestly I’m not used to draw before and I’m not totally good in drawing , but through this exercise I used to love drawing things even though it’s not so good at first but at least I have tried I’m  proud of it. I have learned also to have long patience and tempered especially I have to draw four representations and it really takes time but in the end I successfully did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment