Friday, October 11, 2013

EXERCISE 4 (NINE TECHNIQUES)

                In this exercise, we executed nine techniques in drawing. Then, we drew the same tree image, but with different techniques we applied on it and those are: Vertical, horizontal, diagonal, cross, zigzag, spirals, circles, dots and smudge.








                The thing that I learned in this exercise is that I already know how to use those nine techniques in the drawing even though at first I have a hard time executing it with corresponding techniques, but I find it fun and I have really enjoyed this activity.  Also I already know how to combine different techniques and I will continue develop this ability for my future dreams. In addition I knew how to apply those things from the first activity and I’m so thankful with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment